The Faculty of Information is considered to be among the world’s leading information and knowledge management school. It is a Tier One Member of School, an international association of universities that lead and promote programs for the information field worldwide.
Related scholarships to apply: Vanier Graduate Scholarships
About Mackenzie King Scholarships:
• Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to study masters or doctoral program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Travelling Scholarship – $10,500 for one year
Open Scholarship – $8,500 for one year
• Nationality: The scholarship is available to domestic or international students.
• a number of scholarship: Number not given.
• Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for Mackenzie King Scholarships:
• Eligible Countries: The Scholarship is available to international students
• Entrance Requirement: Due to the highly competitive nature of these awards and the number of potentially eligible University of Toronto students/alumni, individuals who apply through U of T must meet all of the following criteria at the time of application:
• Have applied for admission to a graduate program and will be commencing (or continuing in the 2nd or 3rdyear of) full-time graduate studies in the upcoming 2019-2020 academic-year;
• Will have obtained a degree from a Canadian university (e.g., bachelor’s degree, master’s degree) when the tenure of the scholarship begins (i.e. September 2019);
• Demonstrate a minimum grade of “A-” (80%, 3.7/4.0) in almost every undergraduate and graduate course completed to date. Applicants with a B+ or lower in any individual course are typically not considered (Travelling Scholarship applicants excepted); and
• Are at an early stage of their graduate program (Years 1-3).
King Scholarships Application Procedure:
• How to Apply: Each applicant must ensure that a complete application package is provided to the Graduate Awards Office (63 St. George Street, 2nd-floor reception) in hard copy by 4:30 pm on Monday, January 14, 2019. U of T alumni may submit their applications by February 1, 2019 (4:30 pm).
• Applications that are incomplete, ineligible or are submitted after the deadline will not be considered. Applications or documentation sent directly to the Board administering the national competition will not be considered.
Apply here – Scholarship Link
For more scholarships click here.